Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

ONLINE AUCTION:Furniture, collectibles & more from 1 house

August 5, 2014 @ 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Location: 105 Jonte Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
Highlights: Bid Now Auction Ends Tuesday August 5, 2014, AT NOON, NOT 8PM.Closing has been pushed back so the auction has been extended. Everything must go so don’t miss the deals in this collection of furniture and more from a single household including but not limited to framed pictures, glassware, handicap items, doll bed, mirrors, waterfall nightstand, concrete yard art, linens, Reds sweatshirt, Wrought Iron candleholders and quilting loop,  Tool box, Coke glasses, iron, mugs, wine glasses and punch bowl, Artificial plants, transistor and AM/FM radios, waffle iron, smart mixer, mini chopper and electric knife, knick knacks, vases, saucepans, Native Americans dolls and crochet items, afghans, placemats, Small bench, lamp with cats, Panasonic tape player, dishes, teapots, heart shelf and misc. birds, Christmas candles, clock, emergency CB radio, Candle sconces, cake cutters, doillies, plaques, Dirt Devil, flip over buggy, mirror shelf, oriental umbrella, talking clock, mirror, umbrella and rug, bed sheets, pillow, sewing items, tape rack, Mother prayer picture, greeting cards, figurines, scarves, Cheetah throw (reversible), coolers (2) and water bottle, porch chairs, magazine rack, vintage Chalkboard, tote with linens and 2 lamps, Picnic basket and cooler, can opener, blender, cabbage patch dolls, slow cooker, Christmas Items, Bed sheets (double), Baskets, ducks and iced tea servers, Horseshoes, bridle and stirrup, Exerciser-Cardio lifestyler, Lounge chair, Jenny-Lynn style twin bed, Philo radio/Victrola, Chiffrobe, Three piece wicker set, Misc Clothes, Tablecloth and clothes, Waterfall dresser (drawer needs repair) and mirror, (2) kitchen cabinets, Queen Anne style chair, Wicker planter with liner, Sleeper sofa with decorative pillows and throw, Small desk, Chair, shelf and sony stereo, Dining room set: 2 leaves and pads for table, 6 chairs (2 captain and 4 maiden) and china closet, Double bed, brass color headboard, mattresses and bedding, Small 2 drawer french provincial nightstand, Candlestick lamp table, Dresser with mirror and small TV, Crystal lamp, Chest, cedar lined, wardrobe and dresser, Brass headboard, pillowtop mattresses and bedding, Burgundy Chair, Torchere lamp, Small Queen Anne Style end table and more.
Public preview Saturday, July 26, 10am-noon. Please preview for your satisfaction.
T_10005.JPG T_10004.JPG T_10003.JPG T_10006.JPG T_10007.JPG
Notes: CLICK “ALL ITEMS” ABOVE TO SEE THE AUCTION INVENTORY. Auction ends at noon, not 8pm like our other auctions. If you’d like to bid on an online item, but do not yet have a bidder number, just log-on to Maggie’s web site auctionsbymaggie.com, It’s easy!! Shipping available for an additional charge.

Public viewing of items is at 105 Jonte Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
Call (513) 471-6936 for more information.

Item pick-up from 6p.m. to 8p.m. Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at the auction address (105 Jonte Ave) or by appointment, please call. Bring help to load furniture.

Terms: Terms: Buyer’s premium of 15% will be added to the final bid price. You may pay by Cash, Cashiers Check, Visa, MC, Discover or Amex. There is a 5% discount for paying with Cash.
All items are purchased AS-IS. Please contact maggie@auctionsbymaggie.com. for any questions prior to bidding. Following the close of the auction you will receive an invoice including the 15% buyer’s premium. If you choose to pay with a credit card, we will add 3%(total of 18%) to the invoice at the time of pick-up. If you do not receive an invoice by the day following the close of the auction, please contact us at 513-471-6936. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH TO PAY AND PICK UP YOUR ITEMS AFTER THE AUCTION IS OVER WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE AND HOLD YOUR ITEMS FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS. STORAGE WILL APPLY AT 20.00 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR YOUR ITEMS.
Please see the auction site for a full listing of terms.
Directions: Click here for directions
Contact: Auctions By Maggie, Star One Realtors
3350 Harrison Avenue
Cincinnati Ohio 45211
Phone: 513-471-6936
Fax: 513-471-3199
Email Web-page


August 5, 2014
12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Event Categories:
Event Tags:


Maggie Beckmeyer


105 Jonte
105 Jonte
Cincinnati, OH 45215 United States
+ Google Map
View Venue Website